Former Kakamega Senator Cleophas Malala has defended his association with former Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua, saying his political engagements are aimed at securing support for Nairobi Senator Edwin Sifuna’s presidential ambitions.
Malala said Kenyans should not interpret his appearance alongside Gachagua as a pursuit of personal political benefits. Instead, he claimed he was working to mobilise votes for Sifuna ahead of the 2027 General Election.
“If you see me with Riggy, know that I’m not seeking personal gain. I’m seeking seven million votes for Sifuna to help him become president,” Malala said.
Malala said Kenyans should not interpret his appearance alongside Gachagua as a pursuit of personal political benefits. Instead, he claimed he was working to mobilise votes for Sifuna ahead of the 2027 General Election.
“If you see me with Riggy, know that I’m not seeking personal gain. I’m seeking seven million votes for Sifuna to help him become president,” Malala said.
Tags
News